22 December, 2015
Skyline® Chili Cheese Dip
Posted in : Recipes on by : Bill Atkinson
- 1 package cream cheese (8 ounce).
- 1 can Skyline® chili (15 ounce) or Billy O’s Skyline Chili.
- 1 package of shredded sharp or extra sharp cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- 1 small onion, diced (1/2 cup).
- Spread cream cheese evenly in bottom of casserole dish.
- Pour Skyline® chili over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle diced onions over chili.
- Cover with cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips.
Have you made this recipe?
Do you have any tips or tricks to share?
I want to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and reviews below.